Powers of Attorney

  • A lengthy consultation about the digitisation of Lasting Powers of Attorney has drawn to a close. Will paper based LPAs be abandoned?
  • If you are wondering whether a Lasting Power of Attorney would be a good idea, let us help you make up your mind with our helpful guide.
  • A recent report has highlighted the need for steps to be taken by millions in the UK, to protect themselves in old age.
  • A Lasting Power of Attorney for Health & Welfare is important for everyone to consider. Read on to find out why.
  • Are you entitled to a refund of some of the fees you paid?
  • Our comprehensive guide will help you understand this important legal document.
  • Who would manage your affairs if you become incapable? If you don't know, this article is essential reading.
  • A power of attorney enables you to appoint one or more people to manage your property and finances on your behalf in the event that you are no longer able to do so yourself, maybe because you have suffered a stroke, or have developed dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.