Landlord and Tenant
Speak to a landlord and tenant expert for free today on 01271 343457.
At Samuels Solicitors, based in Barnstaple, North Devon, we have an excellent reputation for providing quality advice to both landlords and tenants, in relation to leasehold issues.
Leasehold issues can be extremely complex and it is vital that your receive expert advice about your options at the outset, to avoid further issues arising later on.
The issues we have advised clients upon recently include:
- Acquisition and disposal of leasehold interests;
- Buying freeholds subject to leases;
- Providing advice to landlords and tenants on their rights and responsibilities;
- Advising tenants when taking on a lease to ensure it is tailored to the needs of their business;
- Carrying out all due diligence enquiries;
- For landlords, we offer a management service dealing with notices under the lease, licences to assign, underlet, alterations etc;
- Receiving notices of assignment on behalf of landlords; and
- Advising on forfeiture and lease renewals.
We appreciate how important it is to resolve issues between landlords and tenants as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. We have the highest possible levels of customer service and our clients regularly recommend us to friends and family.
We only ever charge a fair and reasonable fee for the work that we do, with no hidden extras added on at a later date.
Contact us for a free, no obligation discussion about your problem.
Landlord & Tenant
Laura has extensive experience of advising landlords and tenants in relation to this complex area of law.
What our clients say
I have been instructing Samuels in relation to a disrepair issue at my parents' rented property. Mark Cummings has been extremely helpful and supportive to my elderly parents and me. He is always available to speak to and doesn't blind us with jargon. I would recommend Samuels at all times.