Buying or selling businesses
Speak to an expert solicitor for free today about buying or selling a company on 01271 343457.
Do you have a business to sell or are you considering buying an existing business? If so, it's extremely important to take quality legal advice at an early stage, to avoid pitfalls and problems later on.
Buying or selling businesses requires a thorough and expert approach to ensure that all aspects of the transaction have been considered, before untertaking such an important investment.
There are many issues to consider, such as:
- has proper due diligence been carried out;
- how to value good will;
- how to value intellectual property;
- when shareholders' agreements will be needed;
- when directors' service level agreements will be required;
- whether there will be any tax implications;
- whether there will be a transfer of a property;
- whether existing contracts will be affected;
- whether any party should obtain independent legal advice;
- how to finance a purchase; and
- how employees may be affected.
Samuels Solicitors, based in Barnstaple, North Devon, provides you with a wealth of experience and an in-depth understanding of business transfers, from sales of hotels and public houses, to transfers of companies, including management buyouts. We act for clients all over the South West and throughout the UK as a whole.
Whatever the size and nature of your business, we can advise and assist you through this complex process.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation discussion about how we can help.