Free Legal Help From Samuels Solicitors in Devon
To speak to an expert solicitor for free today, call 01271 343457.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to bring claims in court. Many people decide to act as a litigant in person if they cannot find free advice, which can be fraught with difficulty. The law reports are littered with case where litigants in person have cases struck out and only a few cases where litigants in person are helped by the court.
There has been a long history of the decline in the availability of free legal help in recent years. There are many reasons for this, including:
- the reduction in the availability of Legal Aid;
- changes to conditional (no win no fee) agreements;
- increased court fees; and
- the unwillingness of solicitors to help clients for free.
Unfortunately, there is not much that we can do about the first three of these. However, we can and do offer free initial legal advice to clients wherever possible.
Our free legal services are as follows:
- a free discussion about probate procedure
- free initial consultation about disputed wills or inheritance
- free conveyancing quotes
- free initial consultation about boundary disputes
- a free check of your existing will to ensure it is valid
- free initial consultation where your claim involves professional negligence
- free initial consultation about defamation claims
When we are able to, we will work for clients using conditional (no win no fee) agreements. In all other cases, we will be happy to discuss flexible funding options with you to ensure that costs are manageable.
You have nothing to lose - contact us today to speak to an expert for free.