Involved in a Dispute? We Can Help!
Disputes can arise in hundreds of different ways for a whole range of reasons.
These are some problems our clients have been faced with, where we have been able to assist:
- my previous solicitor has made a mistake - what can I do?
- my husband left me out of his will - can I challenge it?
- I want to sue someone who hasn't paid my invoice - can you help?
- my neighbour has taken part of my garden - is that legal?
- someone has started a claim against me which I want to challenge - what is the next step?
- my builder has left without finishing the job - what can I do?
- my local planning authority has served a notice on me - what should I do next?
- I have fallen out with my business partner - what should we do?
- my accountants didn't advise me properly - can I take action against them?
- my opponent wants to mediate - should I agree?
Samuels Solicitors is a niche litigation firm with an enviable reputation. In all of the above circumstances, we have assisted clients to achieve a cost effective solution.
We will always have a free no obligation discussion with you when you contact us for the first time. We have the expertise to guide you through the whole litigation process, from start to finish.
Litigation can be expensive but we are committed to ensuring that our clients have access to justice. This is why we have developed innovative approaches to litigation funding to assist you wherever we can. This could include conditional (no win no fee) arrangements.
If you are involved in a dispute, don't delay any longer. Contact us for a free discussion about how we can assist you.