Unhappy with the result of your case?
Going to court can be very stressful. The likelihood is that you will have spent months and sometimes years preparing your case, often at great expense. Eventually you have your day in court, and it does not go to plan.
If you lose, you will usually have to pay your opponent's costs, as well as having to pay your own. This can be disastrous for many people.
These are examples of circumstances where you might be able to take action against your solicitor to recover some of your losses:
- Your solicitor did not tell you that there was a risk of losing. If they had, you may not have started proceedings at all;
- Your solicitor did not advise you to make an offer to settle, which you would have been willing to consider;
- Your solicitor did not advise you to accept an offer to settle made by your opponent, and the judge was critical of this decision;
- Your solicitor did not discuss whether you could insure yourself against losing the claim;
- The judge criticised your solicitor or your barrister for being badly prepared;
- Your expert changed their mind while they were being cross examined; or
- You might have ended up with a worthless judgment, as your opponent simply cannot pay and your solicitor did not advise you that this was a risk.
If any of the above examples apply to you, we may be able to help.
We are experts in bringing claims against solicitors who have let their clients down. This has been our niche area of expertise for over 25 years.
We understand that you may have exhasuted all of your funds already and we have a variety of flexible funding arrangements which could assist you, including no win no fee (conditional fee) arrangements.
Contact us today for a free no obligation discussion about how we can help.