Modern lawyers, traditional values
Regional litigation experts
Samuels Solicitors Happy People
- A Lawyer Explains What Kind of Trouble You Can Get in for Joking About Shooting Clinton or Trump https://t.co/2ABu1WNH1A via @viceuk
- RT @SarahLEscott: Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument an exchange of ignorance. https://t.co/GIwdhQ2Zn1 @DevonSolicitors #ndev…
- Donald Trump Jr broke the law while voting https://t.co/tINgvIp633 via @MetroUK
- Last remaining VHS recorders snapped up by an unlikely buyer for a vital purpose https://t.co/cmZtVPskWF
- Be careful what you post on FaceBook or other social media! https://t.co/GTU2MQnZak New case where witness potenti… https://t.co/N0pyCWrAuK
- RT @UKSupremeCourt: Article 50 #Brexit case: UKSC formally grants Government permission to appeal and lists case for hearing 5-8 Dec https:…
What our clients say
I'm an average down to earth guy. I was treated in a manner that I understood, rather than being baffled with jargon which I have encountered in the past. Excellent, friendly service.
Mr AD Adams
In a very stressful situation, Abbie Kingdon showed that she actually cared and could not have done any more to help. Her promptness to attend to matters was very much appreciated. The service simply could not be improved. If I require assistance in future, Samuels will be top of my list.
Mr Cyril Janes